For the last day of National Library Week, we’re visiting some of the most beautiful libraries in the US. From New York to California, these jaw-dropping libraries look like they belong in Europe, proving you don’t have to travel far to be amazed.
1. Riggs Library at Georgetown University — Washington, DC
2. George Peabody Library at Johns Hopkins University — Baltimore, MD
3. Suzzallo Library at the University of Washington — Seattle, WA
4. Fisher Fine Arts Library at the University of Pennsylvania — Philadelphia, PA
5. Uris Library at Cornell University — Ithaca, NY
6. Law Library at the University of Michigan — Ann Arbor, MI
7. Gothic Study at Hearst Castle — San Simeon, CA
8. Morgan Library & Museum — New York, NY
9. Boston Public Library — Boston, MA
10. Thompson Memorial Library at Vassar University — Poughkeepsie, NY
11. Harper Memorial Library at the University of Chicago — Chicago, IL
12. Iowa State Law Library — Des Moines, IA
13. Widener Library at Harvard University — Cambridge, MA
What libraries do you love? Share in the comments!
Want access to free & bargain ebooks? Sign up for BookBub here.