Along with reading a brand new book each month, there are so many excellent perks to joining a book club. Below we’ve outlined 14 reasons why book clubs are awesome, as told through Someecards.
1. Book clubs introduce you to books you wouldn’t normally read.
2. The books you read motivate you to be a better person.
3. There’s wine.
4. But your hangovers involve so much more than alcohol.
5. You can make a ton of new friends.
6. These friends truly understand your addiction.
7. Your fellow book clubbers geek out about your favorite characters with you.
8. And they’re never offended that you like fictional characters more than them.
9. They entertain your idea of becoming a writer.
Because they share similar hopes and dreams.
10. And they indulge in your weirdest book-related fantasies.
11. When you host book club, the other members never expect your house to be clean.
12. They also don’t mind if you’re late to book club.
13. Book clubs help you prioritize.
14. And they’re the best excuse to stay in and read.
“Sorry, I can’t come out. I have to finish my book for book club.”
What do you love most about your book club? Share in the comments!
Want access to free & bargain ebooks? Sign up for BookBub here.