Wreaths aren’t just for Christmas! Greet your trick-or-treaters this Halloween with spooky fall door decorations. If you’re a book lover, you can even display your literary favorites in the process. We’ve rounded up the best bookish ideas for fall door decorations that you could easily install in your own home this season. We love these festive entryways, as they both welcome the season and recall some of our favorite fiction tales. Check out the full list below!
1. Did the Sorting Hat place you in Gryffindor? Then this Harry Potter wreath is perfect for your Gryffin-door.
2. To welcome guests to your Lord of the Rings-themed fall party: “No admittance except on party business.”
3. “Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.”
4. We love this kid-friendly wreath depicting Frankenstein‘s monster!
5. For those fans of The Shining, here’s an ominous door decal.
6. Here’s another terrifying Stephen King favorite.
7. This friendly Dracula decoration is more interested in making friends than sniffing their blood!
8. Here’s a lovely door setup fit for Ichabod Crane and other residents of Sleepy Hollow.
9. “Quoth the Raven ‘Nevermore.'”
10. When Cthulhu calls…
11. Your guests will think Sherlock Holmes moved in!
Which of these fall door decorations is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!