Season 7 of HBO’s Game of Thrones, based on George R.R. Martin‘s popular fantasy series, recently wrapped up, and fans are hungry as ever for all things Westeros. This Halloween, book lovers can truly become their favorite characters with an epic Game of Thrones costume. From Daenerys Targaryen, the “Mother of Dragons,” to greenseer Bran Stark and faithful companion Hodor, these creative Game of Thrones Halloween costumes are sure to inspire your holiday garb this year.
1. Hold the door like Hodor, best friend to the one and only Bran Stark.
2. Fight for the Seven Kingdoms like their rightful queen, Daenerys Stormborn, with this cool outfit.
3. Head north of the Wall with this unbelievable Jon Snow-inspired get-up, complete with a Ghost look-alike!
4. Get your whip on like Nymeria Sand, fierce and beloved daughter of Prince Oberyn Martell.
5. You can whisper “Valar morghulis” when you don this killer Arya Stark-inspired costume.
6. Become a mysterious Child of the Forest in this creative Game of Thrones costume.
7. The Prince of Dragonstone comes to life with this Rhaegar Targaryen — big brother of Daenerys and heir to the Iron Throne — look.
8. Look as lovely as Lady Sansa Stark of Winterfell with this gorgeous get-up.
9. Lady Lyanna Mormont of Bear Island is as brave as it comes in this epic costume.
10. Put on your armor to transform into lady knight Brienne of Tarth, one of the most dangerous women of Westeros.
11. You can make Westeros your own by becoming the ultimate baddie — the Night’s King — in this chilling gear.
12. Protect the Iron Throne for your family by dressing up as the one and only Cersei Lannister.
13. Dress up as Khal Drogo and Daenerys with your little dragons this Halloween!
14. Turn to the dark side by imitating evil boy-king Joffrey Baratheon. Just don’t become as awful as he was!
15. You’ll be feared if you dress up like the intimidating Ser Gregor Clegane, better known as “The Mountain.”
16. The deadly but delightful Olenna Tyrell is a clever costume for all ages.
17. Prowl Winterfell like young Bran Stark in this Westeros-ready Game of Thrones Halloween costume.
18. Transform into Missandei, right-hand woman to Daenerys, in this blue number.
19. Protect your cubs like the lord and lady of Winterfell, Eddard and Catelyn Stark, in this couple’s costume.
20. Resist the drama of the Iron Throne like Oberyn Martell in this princely get-up.
21. Protect your queen in style when you’re dressed like Daenerys’s right-hand man, Ser Jorah Mormont.
22. Scheme and seduce your way to the Iron Throne like Margaery Tyrell in this stunning costume.
23. Lord Varys, also known as “the Spider,” plots behind the scenes of King’s Landing. Now, you can, too!
24. Channel Greyworm of the Unsullied and become a true warrior for Halloween.
Which of these is your favorite Game of Thrones costume? Tell us in the comments!